The Vel'Occitanie Show at the Expos Park of Albi, will be the heart of the event during the four days of the UGFWCH ALBI 2017.
You will pass there, to get your race bibs, take part at the race biefings, get food and have some fun with your friends!
The displays in the hall will help you discover the treasures of our region : the key places to visit, the gastronomy and everything about the local culture.
The hall is also dedicated to your passion. The greatest brands, the most famous Cycling names will be present and you will also discover an exhibition of bicycles from the past, the present and the future.
An area is devoted to self care with a variety of fields related to health.
The Accrobike show is a fantastic evening with different performances, a meal and a great spirit. You will enjoy :
- A gourmet meal.
- In front of you, the artist Casimir Ferrer will try to break a record : 100 exceptional drawings within 1 hour. The public will be offered the opportunity to purchase these drawings.
- The Accrobike show : a show of freestyle with some of the BMX international champions.
- Fees for families and friends
- 5€ : 4 days pass
- 3€ : Access to 1 accrobike
- (points of sale : tourism office as soon as August 12, and Vel’Occitanie Hall during the event.
- 43€ : Gala dinner
Tickets for the Gala Dinner will be delivered at the race office and online,click on the link below!
- Opening times
- Thursday 24th : 2 pm-7 pm
- Friday 25th : 10 am-11 pm
- Saturday 26th : 10 am-7 pm
- Sunday 27th: 10 am-5 pm